piątek, 24 kwietnia 2015

100 Days Creative Project .

"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success." – Pablo Picasso 

Lately I’ve read few books about human nature, ways of thinking and creativity . I found this topic super fascinating . Since I remember I’ve been having some issues with inspiration . What I have learned ? The big part of your success depends on your habit . There are lots of examples of wise, famous personas like Pablo Picasso, Ernst Hemingway, Victor Hugo or Benjamin Franklin whose effectiveness in work was really high thanks to their daily routine . Probably a genius inside them contribute to their amazing career too but let’s focus on the habit . Another statement says “when you’re going to sacrifice 10,000 hours for one activity, you’ll master it”. In the meanwhile I’ve read an article which brings into question this quote but personally I found a hope for me . And maybe this is the key for your success too . I looked for some ideas to start and here is what I discovered – 100 Days Creative Project .

The project has been launched by a small community in New Zealand whose members started to create something or do some activity or do whatever they wanted to be better at for 100 days in a row  and then shared it with others . Since then, it has grown and turned into a global community of ambitious people . 100 days ? It’s a long time . Imagine it, every single day you decide to ride a bike or photograph every meal you eat . Hard and challenging . Especially when you think you don’t have time . But believe me, I always act like I’m busy . <I mean, I don’t have to act like that, I’m really busy all day long .> But to be honest it’s all in your head . 


Two weeks ago I decided to challenge myself . I want to be a master in drawing, especially in illustration, maybe some fashion sketches . I’m not quite sure yet . After this short period of time I discover that I don’t really need this one special moment which happened one time in a month when I was lucky enough to draw some nice picture . I can do all I want every single day . It’s magic .
I would like to encourage some of you . Just start . Because everybody can be amazing and master some special skills . You can choose whatever you want . You like doing oriagami, make origami . You want to be bilingual, learn few words every day . Everything is possible .

Links :
EskaDuna

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz